Before you install any plugins you should always make a backup of your database. So please, please make a back up of your database before you continue!
You can use the WordPress built in installer, or you can install the plugin manually…
Option 2 (manual installation)
- Unzip the file wp-get-personal.zip. You should have a folder with a php file inside.
- Login to your website via FTP
- Delete any existing wp-get-personal folder from the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Upload wp-get-personal folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Posted in: Installation