This easy-to-use tool makes it VERY simple to create better relationships with people on your list
Try it for yourself…
We just need your first name:
Let’s Get personal!
Do you know the #1 technique top salespeople use to get others to like them?
It’s an extremely powerful yet under-used tactic that works with incredible precision.
It’s covered in the best sales, marketing, and psychology books… and Dale Carnegie devoted an entire chapter to it in his best-selling book “How To Win Friends & Influence People”.
You can mess up so many things when trying to sell someone…
but if you get this part right, it can save EVERYTHING.
What I’m talking about is the power of saying someone’s name.
It’s the #1 thing people love to hear.
It doesn’t matter if you’re talking to men, women, old or young, or people from different countries. Everyone LOVES the sound of someone saying their name. And if they’re reading, they love to SEE their name.
As Dale Carnegie says, “A person loves the sound of their own name more than every other name combined.”
Here’s an excerpt from his book about someone who had a difficult-to-remember name:
“Sid Levy called on a customer for some time whose name was Nicodemus Papadoulos. Most people just called him “Nick.”
Levy told us: “I made a special effort to say his name over several times to myself before I made my call. When I greeted him by his full name: ‘Good afternoon, Mr. Nicodemus Papadoulos,’ he was shocked.
For what seemed like several minutes there was no reply from him at all.
Finally, he said with tears rolling down his cheeks, ‘Mr. Levy, in all the fifteen years I have been in this country, nobody has ever made the effort to call me by my right name.”
In How To Win Friends & Influence People, the author also says the main reason for Andrew Carnegie’s success was his success at handling people… which began at remembering their names.
Here’s an excerpt about that:
By the time he [Andrew Carnegie] was ten, he too had discovered the astounding importance people place on their own name. And he used that discovery to win cooperation.
To illustrate: When he was a boy back in Scotland, he got hold of a rabbit, a mother rabbit. Presto! He soon had a whole nest of little rabbits – and nothing to feed them.
But he had a brilliant idea. He told the boys and girls in the neighborhood that if they would go out and pull enough clover and dandelions to feed the rabbits, he would name the bunnies in their honor.
The plan worked like magic, and Carnegie never forgot it.
Years later, he made millions by using the same psychology in business.
All this to say… peoples’ names are VERY important to them.
If you want people to buy from you online…
Use this rule to your advantage.
Here’s how you can do that:
I met a man a while back named Steve Henty. He told me about this brilliant name-using tool he created that works like a charm in converting leads to customers.
You can use it in MANY ways, but one example is in list building.
See, it’s getting a bit toughter to stand out from the crowd. There are TONS of product creators out there now, people are bombarded by emails, and it seems that no matter WHAT type of email you send out… you’re going to get unsubscribes.
But unfortunately, that’s just reality sometimes. If you do list building the “normal” way…
- People can easily ignore your emails unless you have some super-stellar rocket scientist subject line…
- People might not even read your emails and go straight to the “unsubscribe” button…
- You’ll have to read – and reread – your emails to make sure you didn’t say anything that offends, didn’t ramble, didn’t do anything wrong…
- and it’s just NOT very fun!
So I tested Steve’s tool and realized something that seems crazy to most list marketers:
I learned that what Steve created does a lot of great things:
- Gets people to like and appreciate YOU, versus getting annoyed by your emails…
- Conditions people to not only open your emails… but be excited about them…
- Near-forces people to read to the end of your sales letters… (and obviously the longer they read, the more likely it is they’ll buy)…
- Have customers stay on your list for a LONG time to come…
- …and a lot of other REALLY COOL side benefits.
And most importantly, it’s ETHICAL.
There are many ways you can use it.
Sure, if you DO have a list… it’ll help you nurture the relationship you have with your customers.
And if you DON’T have one, it’ll get you started on the right foot. This is one of the best things you could do to communicate with people!
Here’s what all of this is about:
WP Get Personal is a wildly easy-to-use plugin that uses the power of peoples’ names to bring you lots of happy customers.
You can use it on a site (just have people enter their name in ONE place and WPGetPersonal will say their name everywhere you want it)… or merge it with your mailing list to deliver PERSONALIZED websites to people.
I’ve used it before on a niche site and people absolutely LOVE it.
Here’s how it works for list building:
Step 1: You easily upload a plugin (time taken: less than 30 seconds)
Step 2: Login into your autoresponder (time taken: less than 30 seconds)
Step 3: You send an email out to your list using the plugin… (time taken: as long as you want)
Step 4: People get personalized links that look like this: www.mysite.com/page/John
Then, when they click over, it looks like you made a website just for them!
This works with list-building, when you’re creating blog posts, in sales letters, and in many other contexts.
Here are some of the coolest features of WP Get Personal:
- Get extra sales. People will be so flattered that you took a time to make a page for them that they’ll take everything you say extra seriously. And they’ll read sales letters they’d otherwise ignore. It’s the law of reciprocity.
- Get people to spend more time listening to your pitch. If someone thinks you took the time to make them a special page, they won’t dismiss you as quickly as they normally would.
- Make up for less-than-stellar copywriting skills. If you’re not as great with copy as you’d like to be, WP Get Personal helps even the playing field. Simply by virtue of saying someone’s name, they’ll take you 10x more seriously.
- Increase conversions on cold traffic. You can ask for someone’s name right from the homepage. So if someone stumbles upon your site (even if not sent from a list), you can get their name and then address them directly within your sales letter and anywhere else you want. People love this and it increases sales conversions better than anything I’ve tried before.
- Flatter people everywhere they go. Your readers see their name in the website URL and inside the page – as many times as you like.
- Get higher search engine rankings (New!) When readers go to your blog posts, you can make it so they see their name every single time. This makes them stay on your blog longer, which Google takes into consideration when giving search engine rankings.
- Show people you care for a LONG time (New!) WP Get Personal will remember peoples’ even after the visitor closes their browser. They don’t even have to use their special URL because the 30 day cookie will make sure that the shortcode displays their name – even weeks later.
- Increase your membership site retention (New!) If users log in (for example, if they sign up for a membership site), WP Get Personal will store the cookie data inside the user profile meta data, effectively making the personalization permanent. That’s a great way to make sure people feel special and stay with you longer.
- Make affiliates swoon over the chance to promote your products. You can have special pages that say “For Friends Of Affiliate Name”. This is a really easy way to add even more value for your affiliate. They don’t have to install anything and it even works with Clickbank hoplinks.
- Make people feel EXTRA special by using this with any customization field you want. You’re not limited to the user’s name. You can also send their last name, company name, email address, location… anything you like. You can display each field separately of course. So if you have special sites for affiliates, or want to give a special offer for “everyone who lives in London”… you can do that.
- Keep the personalization going across different websites and domains. You can even keep the personalization going even across multiple website just by adding the shortcode to the end of any URL (the target page must be using WP Get Personal of course). This is great for linking together niche sites.
- Easily sync with all email marketing systems/autoresponders. AWeber, Get Response, Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, iContact… If you use a different autoresponder, just ask us – we’ll check it for you.
- Turn it off when you’re not using it! Turn a personalized page into a standard page any time you want – at the end of a promotion for example.
- Clean uninstall. If you choose to uninstall WP Get Personal it will optionally remove all its data leaving your system completely clean so you don’t have to worry about your databasing bloating with unused settings.
When I used WP Get Personal in one of my niches, I got GREAT results.
A LOT of people clicked open to the sales page, and I know this for a fact because I got a TON of email responses back about it – way more than normal.
Here are just SOME people thanking me for “selling” to them:
People were thanking me for sending them to a sales page…
People have been LOVING this. Here’s proof:
As you can see, this works… and it works WELL.
Bottom line: You’re getting a deal…
– You get this tool, which would cost thousands of dollars to custom-develop
– It’ll end up making you WAY more profits if you use it consistently…
– AND! You can use it on unlimited sites…
Plus, I imagine you’ll be pleasantly shocked when you see the price.
The fact is…it’s important to me to make sure you get a great value. My goal is to help as many people as I can; it’s how I sleep at night.
Plus, I’m competitive. I want to have one of the best offers you’ve ever come across!
Besides, I think this will really help your business. It makes great business sense for me to offer you GREAT deals that’ll help your business. You’ll stay in Internet marketing longer and hopefully keep coming back and working with me.
I love creating win/win situations.
And that’s why I decided to create this at a can’t-say-no price because I want it to reach as many people as possible.
Plus, I will always treat you the way I want to be treated which is with love, trust, joy, and pure awesomeness.
I’ll make this even easier for you:
You Get A Full 30 Day “Love It Or Get Your Money Back” Guarantee
Remember how I said I want to be treated with awesomeness?
If you don’t love my products, I really don’t want your money…
Yep, you read that right…
I would rather you be happy than have your money…I enjoy traveling, meeting new people, and exploring all sorts of random things so I’m not really concerned with keeping your small investment if you’re not happy with this product. I know you will be but if not, that’s cool you’ll get your money back ASAP!…That’s The Bottom Line!
So if you’re not happy, you’ve got 30 days to tell me and I’ll refund your extremely minimal investment within 48 business hours.
And here’s the best part:
Access To WP Get Personal Is An Extremely Small Investment…
Especially Compared To How Much It Can Help You Earn.
Right now the price is EXTREMELY low.
We could probably license this to big companies for a LOT of money… so now’s your chance to get in at a great deal.
Be warned though:
No matter what price you get in at, you’ll get a deal.
But if you want the BEST possible deal, sign up now.
We know the exceptional value this product has to offer, so the price is likely to go up in the near future.
Can you imagine how much return on investment you’ll get if you get just ONE extra sale per day?
Or if you get 10? 20?
What’s your pricepoint? If you’re selling a $10 product, for example (which is low)… if this helps you sell ONE extra copy a day, that’s an extra $3,650 a year.
If it helps you sell 10 extra copies a day, at a $10 product… that’s $36,500 extra a year. (I don’t want to disillusion you – this depends on your list size, email copy, and pricepoint… but again, I am estimating on a $10 product. If you’re selling a $50 product and sell ONE copy extra a day… $18,250 extra per year.)
The math is fun to do!
And the bottom line is, since you have nothing to lose (guarantee and all) I recommend that if you’re even slightly interested, you sign up right now.
Why pay a higher price by coming back later?
Alright… it’s now time to take action…
The next step is very simple…
You’re going to get everything within a minute or so after purchasing and can have the plugin up and working within 5 minutes, EASILY.
(It’s VERY easy to use. Trust me… if I could use it, you can too. )
Please get in touch for further details.
P.S. I think you’re going to get a LOT out of this. And with the guarantee, you have absolutely nothing to lose. So… order your copy right now!